Life has been good to me, and I have much to be thankful for:
- Parents, in-laws, and siblings who love and support me.
- A husband who encourages my writing and believes in me.
- Children who still give hugs and kisses, and who still want mine.
- Friends who worry about me and love me despite my perpetual absentmindedness.
- Blogger friends who give amazing advice and who read my rantings.
Thank you to all of you! You know who you are and what you do. My life would be meaningless without you.
A quick P.S. . . . I’ll be out the next two weeks (minus Talli Roland’s Web Splash on Dec. 1!) working on revisions, but happy holidays to all of you! See you soon. 🙂
Leave a Reply