10 Random Facts
Lindsay, over at Adventures in Writing, tagged me last week with a Random Fact post. So it is my privilege to share 10 random things about myself (the trick is to keep you from getting bored).
- I bite my lip when I’m thinking. (My bottom lip really takes a beating when I’m writing.)
- I have amazingly high arches. Shoe shopping is very difficult.
- When I was age 6 or so, I randomly decided I was going to go to Harvard. That lasted until I looked at tuition prices in high school.
- I learned to play the guitar because my college roommate took a class and I thought it looked fun. I have a reperatoire of about 10 songs I can play (including “My Grandfather’s Clock”). 😉
- I once slipped a piece of broccoli down my shirt to avoid eating it. I totally got caught because it fell onto the kitchen floor before I could dispose of it.
- My sister named the car I drove in high school “Calico.” (Bet you can guess why.)
- The horn on Calico didn’t work. Except when it did. And then it tried to make up for lost time.
- The passenger door on Calico wouldn’t stay shut in freezing weather. We had a lot of freezing weather my senior year.
- When I was 15, I travelled to Mexico with my family to witness a total solar eclipse. It turned out to be cloudy.
- I like coloring in coloring books.
I am tagging:
P.S. This is a low-stress tag. Do with it what you will. 🙂
Leave a Reply